Product Name: Mesh-Backed Granite Cobblestone
Finishing: 5 sides natural split, bottom sawn and tumbled.
Others colors, sizes, finishes are available.
Feel free to send us your specific inquiry.
Color: G603, G633, G602, G682, G681, G684, G654, Black Basalt, Red Porphyry, Green Porphyry, Slate and more.
1) Single: 10 X 10 X 5cm, 10 X 10 X 10cm, 9 X 9 X 9cm, 8 X 8 X 8cm and more.
2) Cobbles on mesh: 100 X 100 X 3cm, 65 X 40 X 3cm, 77 X 60 X 3cm and more.
3) Fan shape: 85 X 50 X 3cm, 85 X 50 X 2cm and more.
Finish: Flamed, Bush-Hammered, Split, Chiseled, Tumbled, Sawn, Honed, Polished and so on.
Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates
Delivery: Within 10-15 days after order confirmed
Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment; L/C at sight.
| Material |
Natural stone, like Granite, Porphyry, Basalt ect
| Color |
Grey, Dark Grey, Yellow, Brown, Red, Green, Black, Pink, White etc.
| Shape |
Square, Rectangle, Fan, Wavy, Circle, Irregular and customer design ect
| Size |
60*40cm,75*50cm,50*50cm,30X30cm, 40x40cm, 140*75cm,200*100cm ect
As per customer requirements
| Finish |
Flamed, Natural, Saw cut, Mesh back, Chamfer, Bush hammered, Sand blast, Chiselled, Polished, Hone ect
| Quality || |
1 Japan quality requirements
2 QC follow from blcok cutting to packng
3 Accurate cutting and fabrication as per order
4 Color Variation: We try our best to control the color variation
5 Thickness tolerance: -1+2 mm
| Usage || |
Widely used in gardening, landscape, bulding, patio, driveway, walkway etc.
| Packing |
In fumigated strongly wooden crate, Inner packing by foamed plastics.